Drum me away

Monday, October 07, 2013

Hello!!!

Long time no see!!
Life has been very busy lately, and the time to write it's almost 0. But it's better later then never.
I have been to very nice places/events lately and today, I would like to tell my experience on my very first Drummers day.
No, I'm not a drummer, which is no news for 99.9999% of the people who read this blog! LOL


Last Friday, after picking up my mommy at the airport, we headed to a drummers event. It's a very nice concept, to gather all kind of people that share this love for drums/drumming/music. The drummers on that night played totally different styles, which is very interesting, if you like diversity.

Now, honestly and without any bias, I think the one who gave the best clinic was Mr.A. The man is a real beast behind those drums! I don't remember, hear people asking for more when there's only drums... If it's a whole band, that happens often, but just drums, it was very unique for me!


All in all, I had a great time, surrounded by very nice people!
You can find on Youtube some videos of that day.
And please, do not underestimate the role of a drummer in a band (whatever band)!!

I'm very proud of my lovely beast!

See you next time (hopefully soon) ;-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL



Bloglovin

Follow