Revelations

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hello!!!

I hope you had a great weekend; I sure had! But as always, it was over before I noticed.

Today, on my way back home, I was confronted with a great sun set. One advantage of leaving work late (though it was earlier than usual! haha). Here's a little picture for you:


Please excuse for the quality; phone + driving = not a good combo!
I also prepared a great dinner for myself, as mr.A aka the Beast, is at the studio. Sorry for him, that he missed such a great dinner... hahaha

If you'd like a recipe, please leave a comment bellow. :)

Now a different subject; as promised today on FB, I will write a bit about something. (what a specific sentence... ai ai ai)
 
This weekend, I could finally realize one of my dreams. I have super huge list of things I would like to do in my life, and this one thing in particular was on my top 5, for sure!
Thanks to some great coincidences, it was finally possible to turn a dream into reality!

Now, you would expect me to tell you what it is, right?? hahaha
Well, I have a better idea: This dream will be realized in some weeks from now, so, as a little game, I will post every week, a little hint that might lead you to guess, what this dream is about!
All I can say for now, is that I'm super excited about this.
So, if you want to know more: come back tomorrow!!! :D


Have a great evening!
B.
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Maybe a travel to some specific city/country? What a great dinner! Certainly i'd ove to taste it!:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good indeed!
      You can make it yourself; if you want I'll give the recipe! It's SUPER easy! ;)

      Regarding the "dream", come by every week, and you might find it... hahaha :D

      Delete
  2. I guess i know... Hummmmm. Msky

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL



Bloglovin

Follow