My first DIY

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Last Christmas, the company where I work, gave away a nice cookie box filled with traditional biscuits from Aachen. Truth to be told, I preferred the box than the biscuits. :-)

Once the biscuits were gone, I didn't want to throw the box away as I think it's a very beautiful one. So the thing has been lying around for quite some months, totally useless. Until one day!
I needed to get a box for all my tea bags, as I have so many boxes, but didn't like any of the boxes I found at stores. They all looked the same...
That was the Eureka moment!! Why not use the old biscuit box?!? All I need it was some paperboard and voilá!



It was all done in 5min and it cost 3.99euros!!!
So, if you happen to be in the same situation, you should try this DIY! Easy, fast and cheap. :)

Tea o'clock for me!
B.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Olha, está muito giro e é prático!!!
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL



Bloglovin

Follow