Life in NL

Clash of Titans #3

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Well, well, it has been ages since my last Clash of Titans edition!
Today, is a funny one.

Left: Netherlands, July 2014
Right: Portugal, early 2014
Of course, this is just an illustration, but I could not help myself to share this one.
Both pictures taken after serious raining, on in the Netherlands, the other one in Porty-land. :-D

The way people react to the same situation is just hilarious. With this said, I'm sure that in the Netherlands they also did some rescue stuff, but just to have the idea of lying on an inflatable bed, in the middle of the street, it's another way of showing the Dutch humor. :-)

Who do you think should win the Clash? I vote for the Dutchies!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL



Bloglovin

Follow