- New layout -

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hello there!!


As you may have noticed, the blog got a "little" makeover.
I am very happy with it, as it got a fresh look and not so "amateur"-like, if you know what I mean.
Honestly, I have no idea how to design a blog layout, so after browsing around, I found this layout for less than $7. 
Perhaps other blogs have the same layout, but I honestly don't care; it only means that I'm not the only one with good taste!! hahaha

Anyway, let me tell you what we've got over here:
  • About widget:
          Here you can read a short description about the blog but if you are curious and want to know more about me or this blog, please check the ABOUT ME page. 
          You will also find little Social Media icons; by clicking in one them, you will be redirected to my page where you can then follow me. Give me a "shout out" if you started following me over there! ;-)
  • Follow Us / Followers/ Subscribe:
          If you have got a Bloglovin account than you can just click and follow the blog via this platform. Any new blog posts will be shown on your feed over there.
          In case you don't have such account but still want to get a reminder when there's something new over here, then you can subscribe by email or join the blog via Google Friend. Both are very easy to use. 
  • Social media feeds:
          Totally at the end of the page, you will find my Instagram and Twitter feeds. If you click on them, then you can join me over there. If you just look and don't click, it's not as fun! ;-)
  • Blog archive:
Well, this is very obvious: you can find all my entries in this Diary... Be prepared for some random stuff but feel free to browse around. Might be easier for you, if you just select label by label, which can be found on the "Label widget" also on the right side bar.

And let's not forget; on the upper most side of the blog, you find some pages about the main topics I write about.
I think it's very easy to browse around and find something that it might be of your interest.

How do you like this new look??
Yay or Nay?! :-)

Let me know in the comment section below! I would love to hear from you. 

See you soon!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL



Bloglovin

Follow