52WeekPhotoChallenge

52 Week Photo Challenge - Week #27

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Hello!

What would life be without those little bumps on the road?
How would we know to enjoy life without them? Would we be able to enjoy the ride?

Week 27/52
"Bumpy roads"

I do know that in my life, without those bumps, I would not be the person I am today, so in a way, I have to thank them.

But like on the photo, in between bumps there is always a gap; a gap for us to rethink what we just experienced in the previous bump and start preparing for the next one.
Believe me, there is always a next one.

How do you deal with your "bumps on the road"?

Photo details:
Settings: Sony a6000, ISO 100, 35mm, f/5.6,  1/160sec. 

P.S.: You can find all my photographs on Pinterest as well! Feel free to follow: PINTEREST

See you soon!

Next Post: July 10th @ 9 am CEST 


Follow on

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Bem... grande foto!
    Já estou a seguir o blog.

    Beijo,
    A Namastê | Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei a foto! Já estou a seguir o blog! 😘😜 https://afarmaciajaponesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro :) eu ainda estou a tentar fazer o Photo of the Day no meu Instagram...

    Beijinhos,
    O meu reino da noite ~ facebook ~ bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL



Bloglovin

Follow